At CPW, we develop individualized exercise and therapy programs to help you get healthy and stay healthy. At CPW Health Center we are well known for our aquatic therapy, which consists of therapeutic exercises and modified swim strokes, performed in our specially designed heated therapeutic pool. Our pool is four feet deep and measures 40′ x 20′, with temperatures between 92° and 96° degrees. We have both ramp and hydraulic chair lift, which makes the pool accessible to all disabled patients. And, unlike other area facilities, our pool and clinic are both conveniently located within the same building.
CPW is located in Toledo, just off I-475 at the Central Avenue exit.
- Handicapped-accessible facility
- Convenient, well lit free parking
- Early morning and evening hours for therapy
- Special experience with older adults
- Biofeedback program for treatment of incontinence
- Arthritis Programs
- Medical Fitness Programs
- Women’s Health
- Total Joint Rehab
- Easy access to both clinic and pool areas (located in same building)