What is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
Spinal decompression Therapy (using the Triton DTS) is a safe, non-surgical treatment that gently lengthens and stretches the spine. By slowly putting tension on the spine and then releasing it, spinal decompression creates negative disc pressure, like a vacuum, which can relieve pinched nerves, rehydrate bulging discs and move them back into place. The therapy is similar to traction, but is conducted with the aid of a computerized traction table.
Spinal Decompression Therapy that has been very successful in relieving pain associated with bulging or herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, sciatica, stenosis, pinched nerves and other problems related to the cervical or lumbar spine. If you or your family members have been struggling with any of these debilitating conditions with little or no relief, then ask yourself the following questions.
- Are you currently dependent on medications on a daily basis? Are you limited in daily activities?
- Have you had repeated injections or epidurals with little or no relief?
- Are you considering surgery and are uncomfortable with that choice?
- Have all the options been presented to you?
- Have you already tried traditional physical therapy without success?
- Have you been out or work due to pain?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then non-surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy may be a viable option for you! It has proven to relieve pain even in the most chronic cases.